St. James’ Park, Newcastle » View of Newcastle from St. James’ Park
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- The Big Difference Between Real Tennis and Lawn Tennis
- The Plans For A New Hackney Wick Station
- The East London Line Closure Of The Week Of 13th February 2016
- Untangling The Brighton Main Line
- The Rise Of Gatwick Airport
- A Call From 08000562422
- Gatwick's Second Runway
- A Message To All Customers Of Currys/Dixons plc
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Untangling The Brighton Main Line anonw.com/2016/02/10/unt… https://t.co/7awGlPGMw5 9 hours ago
- The Rise Of Gatwick Airport anonw.com/2016/02/10/the… https://t.co/N0WwMBlau9 18 hours ago
- Gatwick’s Second Runway anonw.com/2016/02/09/gat… https://t.co/PWKvh0olwn 1 day ago
- The East London Line Closure Of The Week Of 13th February 2016 anonw.com/2016/02/09/the… 1 day ago
- A Trip To Seaford anonw.com/2016/02/07/a-t… https://t.co/SInjjBce3m 3 days ago