About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Erica Roe
- The Big Difference Between Real Tennis and Lawn Tennis
- Every Picture Tells a Story
- First Great Western's Pragmatic Large And Little Solution To The Problems Of Great Western Electrification
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Affordable Electrification anonw.com/2015/08/30/aff… http://t.co/eK9G6cX8Ek 10 hours ago
- First Great Western’s Pragmatic Large And Little Solution To The Problems Of Great Western Electrification anonw.com/2015/08/29/fir… 1 day ago
- Rumours Of Battery Powered Trains anonw.com/2015/08/28/rum… 2 days ago
- A Perfect Storm In Ilford anonw.com/2015/08/28/a-p… 2 days ago
- Ilkeston Railway Station anonw.com/2015/08/28/ilk… http://t.co/IPNNlxg7U1 2 days ago