Protected: Engineering and Consultancy Services
Enter your password to view comments.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Thameslink’s Proposed Service In A Few Years anonw.com/2016/02/14/tha… https://t.co/RQ23brscJP 4 hours ago
- Changes At Highbury Corner anonw.com/2016/02/13/cha… https://t.co/1sEtRjx2nE 23 hours ago
- An Ideal Oxted Line anonw.com/2016/02/13/an-… https://t.co/lITSfpZK9i 1 day ago
- Contactless Between East Croydon and Gatwick Airport anonw.com/2016/02/13/con… 1 day ago
- Brummies Go For Battery Trams anonw.com/2016/02/12/bru… 1 day ago