Protected: Engineering and Consultancy Services
Enter your password to view comments.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Meandering Around Lancashire
- Why The London Tramlink Should Be Extended To The Royal Marsden Hospital
- St. Paul de Vence
- Free Wi-Fi In Marks And Spencer
- Into the Lion's Den
- Erica Roe
- The Bridges of Newcastle
- A Day in Leeds
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- These Protestors Give Nimbys A Bad Name anonw.com/2015/10/04/the… 9 hours ago
- Is Liverpool Planning To Invade Manchester By Train? anonw.com/2015/10/04/is-… http://t.co/Fof88IZGGD 10 hours ago
- How To Catch Polluting Vehicles anonw.com/2015/10/04/how… 14 hours ago
- Meandering Around Lancashire anonw.com/2015/10/03/mea… http://t.co/Am07LhQV9D 14 hours ago
- Harold Wilson Liked The Muppets anonw.com/2015/10/04/har… 18 hours ago