Piers Morgan At The Leveson Enquiry
I’ve been listening to the Leveson Enquiry as Piers Morgan is being questioned
It is fascinating stuff, with words like hook and squirm coming to mind.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Tram-Trains In Stockport anonw.com/2015/11/29/tra… https://t.co/LLuE4nAV4x 23 hours ago
- Tram-Trains Hit The National Papers anonw.com/2015/11/28/tra… 1 day ago
- Will The Canny Glaswegians Back Tram-Trains? anonw.com/2015/11/27/wil… https://t.co/QmKAvBnQVp 2 days ago
- If Manchester Victoria And Birmingham New Street Were The First Two Courses, Is Carlisle… anonw.com/2015/11/27/if-… https://t.co/Brpw4DtC65 2 days ago
- Investigating St. Johns Station anonw.com/2015/11/27/inv… https://t.co/IaWfxNijDB 2 days ago