I Thought Germans Obeyed Orders
This German trucker, obviously didn’t, as the signs said he shouldn’t cross the Forth Road road bridge.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Will Southern Create A South Coast Express Using IPEMUs? anonw.com/2016/02/06/wil… 1 hour ago
- A Class 700 Train On Test anonw.com/2016/02/05/a-c… https://t.co/L61oXjQdxW 3 hours ago
- More Steam Up For The Borders Railway Extension To Carlisle anonw.com/2016/02/06/mor… 4 hours ago
- A Trip To Uckfield anonw.com/2016/02/05/a-t… https://t.co/IhKFoDjW0f 16 hours ago
- Is It Better To Use A Train Than Park It In A Siding? anonw.com/2016/02/04/is-… 2 days ago