Beccles Station and the Start of the Construction of the Loop » Beccles Station – April 2013
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- A Call From 08000562422
- The Big Difference Between Real Tennis and Lawn Tennis
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Removing Fence Posts
- The Amazing Jack Nissenthal
- Liverpool's Commercial District
- 92 Clubs
- What Have Betty Boothroyd, David Attenborough, Lord Foster and Tim Berners-Lee In Common?
- What Is Happening At Highbury Corner?
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Ilkeston Station In A Few Years Time anonw.com/2015/09/04/ilk… http://t.co/1m94XqUYA3 13 hours ago
- Walking To Ilkeston Station anonw.com/2015/09/03/wal… http://t.co/rVOUalMfBA 21 hours ago
- Nottingham To Ilkeston And Back anonw.com/2015/09/02/not… http://t.co/iP9EqqbChQ 21 hours ago
- Queen’s Medical Centre On The Nottingham Express Transit anonw.com/2015/09/02/que… http://t.co/HmQpSLYSlN 22 hours ago
- NG2 On The Nottingham Express Transit anonw.com/2015/09/02/ng2… http://t.co/54n1PavuZh 23 hours ago