Beccles Station and the Start of the Construction of the Loop » Beccles Station – April 2013
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- I Finally Buy Celias In Waitrose
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Removing Fence Posts
- The Big Difference Between Real Tennis and Lawn Tennis
- St. Paul de Vence
- Free Wi-Fi In Marks And Spencer
- What Are We Going To Do With The Palace Of Westminster?
- The Ventilation Shafts For Crossrail
- Cambridge Tries Its Hardest To Discourage Visitors
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- I Finally Buy Celias In Waitrose anonw.com/2015/09/01/i-f… http://t.co/PbQYVY68sL 15 hours ago
- An Open Letter To All Those Along The Gospel Oak To Barking Line anonw.com/2015/08/31/an-… 1 day ago
- Affordable Electrification anonw.com/2015/08/30/aff… http://t.co/eK9G6cX8Ek 2 days ago
- First Great Western’s Pragmatic Large And Little Solution To The Problems Of Great Western Electrification anonw.com/2015/08/29/fir… 3 days ago
- Rumours Of Battery Powered Trains anonw.com/2015/08/28/rum… 4 days ago