A Big Spelling Mistake
I photographed this in a shop window in the Kingsland Road.
I thought spelling mistakes like this on products were a thing of the past.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Brummies Go For Battery Trams anonw.com/2016/02/12/bru… 4 hours ago
- Untangling The Brighton Main Line anonw.com/2016/02/10/unt… https://t.co/7awGlPGMw5 2 days ago
- The Rise Of Gatwick Airport anonw.com/2016/02/10/the… https://t.co/N0WwMBlau9 2 days ago
- Gatwick’s Second Runway anonw.com/2016/02/09/gat… https://t.co/PWKvh0olwn 3 days ago
- The East London Line Closure Of The Week Of 13th February 2016 anonw.com/2016/02/09/the… 3 days ago