Man Has Boris Tattooed on his Leg
Each to his own I suppose. But this?
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- A Call From 08000562422
- Crossrail 2 October 2015 - Tooting Broadway Or Balham
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Crossrail 2 Consultation - Wandsworth Common Shaft
- Crossrail 2 October 2015 - Dalston Station
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- More Thoughts On Dalston Junction To Hayes
- Battery Trains In Japan
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- More Thoughts On Dalston Junction To Hayes anonw.com/2015/11/30/mor… 1 day ago
- Changing At Lewisham anonw.com/2015/11/30/cha… 1 day ago
- Wandsworth Common Station anonw.com/2015/11/30/wan… https://t.co/WnNbjGJYVc 1 day ago
- Crossrail 2 Consultation – Wandsworth Common Shaft anonw.com/2015/11/30/cro… https://t.co/4yqONrbKuY 1 day ago
- Tram-Trains In Stockport anonw.com/2015/11/29/tra… https://t.co/LLuE4nAV4x 2 days ago