I’m just watching Peterborough against Sunderland on ITV. Watching being the key word, as the sound isn’t working properly.
But then ITV has form in providing crap football coverage!
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- A Benefit Of The Hackney Downs/Central Link anonw.com/2015/07/28/a-b… 2 hours ago
- Electrification May Be In Trouble Elsewhere, But The Brummies Keep Marching On anonw.com/2015/07/27/ele… 12 hours ago
- Whitechapel Station – 27th July 2015 anonw.com/2015/07/27/whi… http://t.co/nhkPHSUJAH 12 hours ago
- Network Rail’s Problems In Oxford anonw.com/2015/07/27/net… 1 day ago
- A Single Objector Holds Up The Ordsall Curve anonw.com/2015/07/26/a-s… 1 day ago