Liverpool Comes To London
HMS Liverpool is in London this weekend and I went to have a look.
Note the red liver bird, which gives the ship it’s nickname of Crazy Red Chicken.
1 Comment »
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail CrossRail 2 Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet IPEMU Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Is This French Punishment For Brexiters? anonw.com/2016/07/23/is-… 8 hours ago
- Are The Railways Of Saxony A Benefit Of Communism? anonw.com/2016/07/23/are… 9 hours ago
- Vivarail D-Trains Are Being Sent To Coventry anonw.com/2016/07/23/viv… 10 hours ago
- Could Beckenham Junction To Birkbeck Be Run On The Zwickau Model? anonw.com/2016/07/23/cou… https://t.co/04GiivTIoy 12 hours ago
- Riding The Vogtlandbahn anonw.com/2016/07/22/rid… https://t.co/QXu4ED7aYk 1 day ago