Liverpool Comes To London
HMS Liverpool is in London this weekend and I went to have a look.
Note the red liver bird, which gives the ship it’s nickname of Crazy Red Chicken.
1 Comment »
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Abraham Cruzvillegas At The Tate Modern
- The Big Difference Between Real Tennis and Lawn Tennis
- Could We Just Double The Width Of The Digswell Viaduct?
- The Ventilation Shafts For The Channel Tunnel Rail Link
- Why Do Trains Travel On The Left?
- A Message To All Customers Of Currys/Dixons plc
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Parallel Thinking From Bombardier
- Southern Crossrail
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail CrossRail 2 Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet IPEMU Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism Thameslink The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Kirkstall Forge Station anonw.com/2016/09/25/kir… https://t.co/kWa0GcxBKh 1 hour ago
- A Trip To Halifax anonw.com/2016/09/25/a-t… https://t.co/neJWIITuWI 2 hours ago
- Bradford Low Moor Station anonw.com/2016/09/25/bra… https://t.co/aTLNl9OmyR 2 hours ago
- Parallel Thinking From Bombardier anonw.com/2016/09/24/par… 10 hours ago
- Southern Crossrail anonw.com/2016/09/22/sou… https://t.co/70FauSsO1R 2 days ago
Site infoThe Anonymous Widower
Blog at WordPress.com.