I’m Having My First Cataract Operation Tomorrow

I’m having my first cataract operation on my left eye tomorrow.

So posts might dry up for a few days!

November 14, 2021 - Posted by | Health | ,

1. Good luck for tomorrow!

Comment by Elizabeth | November 14, 2021 | Reply

2. Thanks! Cataracts go with being coeliac!

Comment by AnonW | November 14, 2021 | Reply

3. All the best and take care

Comment by fammorris | November 14, 2021 | Reply

• Thanks! It’s not me who needs to take care, it’s the surgeon!

Comment by AnonW | November 14, 2021 | Reply

4. Best of luck James! I had both eyes done earlier this year, each 5 weeks apart. The difference is astonishing!

Comment by James Martineau | November 14, 2021 | Reply

• And buy some reading glasses. Your long site will be corrected, making reading far worse than before the op. I got some cheap 2.5 times reading glasses, which solved the problem straight away. The only trouble was that I kept taking them off and forgot where I’d placed them, so a neck chord might be helpful as well!

Comment by James Martineau | November 14, 2021 | Reply

• Sight!

Comment by James Martineau | November 14, 2021

• Thanks! Wilco!

Comment by AnonW | November 15, 2021

5. I hope all goes well

Comment by John | November 14, 2021 | Reply

6. Best wishes.

Comment by Fenline Scouser | November 15, 2021 | Reply

7. Yes, I saw your earlier article on the association . I have them too. Which branch of Boots was it you were referred through…? I quite fancy a private hospital on the nhs for when I need the op too đź‘Ś

Comment by Elizabeth | November 15, 2021 | Reply

• Boots at The Angel, where my grandmother used to buy gripe water for my father before the Great War,

Comment by AnonW | November 15, 2021 | Reply

• Good luck, I am sure it will all go really well. I know a lot of people who have been worried about this op and been amazed at the results.

Comment by nosnikrapzil | November 15, 2021 | Reply

8. Wishing you a smooth procedure and a swift recovery.

Comment by Matthew | November 15, 2021 | Reply

9. wishing all goes well and a swift recovery… dont know what I’ll do without your posts!

Comment by Sisyphus | November 15, 2021 | Reply

• Thanks to everybody! Off in a few minutes!

Comment by AnonW | November 15, 2021 | Reply