A Visit To The Design Museum » A Visit To The Design Museum
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Crime CrossRail CrossRail 2 Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Gospel Oak to Barking Line Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet IPEMU Ipswich Ipswich Town Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism Thameslink The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams Tunnels United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Electrification At Rotherham anonw.com/2017/04/22/ele… https://t.co/Szjl5UlLpe 8 hours ago
- The Rebuilding Of Rotherham Central Station anonw.com/2017/04/22/the… https://t.co/ZXYq63OKrI 9 hours ago
- From Leeds To Rotherham anonw.com/2017/04/22/fro… https://t.co/X0C6znXDi9 22 hours ago
- Shipley Station anonw.com/2017/04/22/shi… https://t.co/ErChNm50h6 1 day ago
- History Repeats Itself anonw.com/2017/04/24/his… 1 day ago
Site infoThe Anonymous Widower
Blog at WordPress.com.