Piers Morgan At The Leveson Enquiry
I’ve been listening to the Leveson Enquiry as Piers Morgan is being questioned
It is fascinating stuff, with words like hook and squirm coming to mind.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail CrossRail 2 Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet IPEMU Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism Thameslink The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Luton Trains Its Eye On Sub 30-Minute Express anonw.com/2016/10/26/lut… 2 hours ago
- The Future Of The Watford DC Line anonw.com/2016/10/26/the… https://t.co/fA3FlgZGDL 5 hours ago
- Building The Third Runway At Heathrow anonw.com/2016/10/25/bui… https://t.co/sRFKorjEVi 17 hours ago
- The Heathrow Decision anonw.com/2016/10/25/the… 18 hours ago
- Draft Hackney Central And Surrounds Masterplan anonw.com/2016/10/25/dra… https://t.co/f0P6ZBjPFL 19 hours ago
Site infoThe Anonymous Widower
Blog at WordPress.com.