West Anglia Route Improvement – Lea Bridge Station To Enfield Lock Station – 20th March 2017
I took these pictures of the works between Lea Bridge and Enfield Lock stations from the 09:06 train from Lea Bridge.
Work seems to be progressing.
- It looks like the area to the South of the Chingford Line is being levelled.
- The route of the Hall Farm Curve is being cleared.
- The level crossing at Coppermill Lane has been closed.
- The bridges are being rebuilt to take at least a single-track.
- The track-bed appears to be being created.
Incidentally, there still isn’t any sign of any overhead line equipment.
No comments yet.