Railway That Could Bridge Middle East Divide

The title of this post is the same as an article by Roger Boyes in today’s copy of The Times.

The sub-title of the article is.

A new track from Israel to Saudi Arabia offers economic growth and stability in the region.

Read the article!

January 24, 2018 - Posted by | Travel | , ,

1. I cannot see this happening. The Arab nations don’t always agree but one thing they do agree on is isolating Israel.

Comment by mauricegreed | January 24, 2018 | Reply

• My feelings initially. But read the ful article!

Comment by AnonW | January 24, 2018 | Reply

2. Hi James, please could send me a link to the article. I can’t find my link to Tmes this morning. Although not at best, had finger removed on Monday, infection in the bone at the very end joint. Probably related to Sepsis in May 2015, Bone to badly damaged to repair even if microbiologists could get rid of infection, which would take months and months of high dose antibiotics. They will now culture the infection and see what i responds too and then I will have around 4- 6 weeks of those antibiotics. Just to be certain there is nothing left anywhere else.

U ok?

Liz P

On 24 January 2018 at 12:05, The Anonymous Widower wrote:

> AnonW posted: “The title of this post is the same as an article by Roger > Boyes in today’s copy of The Times. The sub-title of the article is. A new > track from Israel to Saudi Arabia offers economic growth and stability in > the region. Read the article!” >

Comment by nosnikrapzil | January 24, 2018 | Reply

• It’s very wet here! I’m fine except that my body seems to have taken exception to the weather!

Comment by AnonW | January 24, 2018 | Reply

• Best of luck with the fingers!

Comment by AnonW | January 24, 2018 | Reply