I Thought Germans Obeyed Orders
This German trucker, obviously didn’t, as the signs said he shouldn’t cross the Forth Road road bridge.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Crime CrossRail CrossRail 2 Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Gospel Oak to Barking Line Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet IPEMU Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Thameslink The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams Tunnels United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- A Level Crossing Replacement Station anonw.com/2017/02/21/a-l… https://t.co/9A1XxYtege 14 hours ago
- Works Around Coppermill Junction And Along The West Anglia Main Line anonw.com/2017/02/20/wor… https://t.co/wi7P52DEdJ 1 day ago
- How Norway Will Keep Britain’s Lights On anonw.com/2017/02/20/how… 2 days ago
- A Crossrail For Aberdeen anonw.com/2017/02/19/a-c… https://t.co/i4H9gYYDEO 2 days ago
- The New Tunnel Under Bank Station anonw.com/2017/02/19/the… https://t.co/sEkAmkiiso 2 days ago
Site infoThe Anonymous Widower
Blog at WordPress.com.