I Was on talkSPORT Last Night
I don’t think I made too much of a fool of myself.
2 Comments »
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail CrossRail 2 Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet IPEMU Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Could Beckenham Junction To Birkbeck Be Run On The Zwickau Model? anonw.com/2016/07/23/cou… https://t.co/04GiivTIoy 53 minutes ago
- Riding The Vogtlandbahn anonw.com/2016/07/22/rid… https://t.co/QXu4ED7aYk 18 hours ago
- ORR’s Annual Health and Safety Report of Performance on Britain’s Railways:@2015-16 anonw.com/2016/07/20/orr… 3 days ago
- The Natives Are Getting Restless anonw.com/2016/07/19/the… 3 days ago
- Up And Down The Crouch Valley Line anonw.com/2016/07/18/up-… https://t.co/b6rQjhFlIr 4 days ago