A Car Registration of BF.
Parked dubiously and possibly illegally at Upper Street tonight was a rather flash car with the number plate BF followed by a few digits.
To my father, this would have been appropriate as BF were used as a term of abuse by his generation.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Building The Third Runway At Heathrow
- A Message To All Customers Of Currys/Dixons plc
- The New Cannon Street Entrance To Bank Station
- Free Wi-Fi In Marks And Spencer
- Meet Coventry's Battery Boffin Taking On Tesla
- Removing Fence Posts
- Can All Bi-Mode Trains And Locomotives Do This?
- The Plans For A New Hackney Wick Station
- Will The Third Runway At Heathrow Be Actually Built In The Near Future?
- What is a Selling Race?
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail CrossRail 2 Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet IPEMU Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism Thameslink The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Can All Bi-Mode Trains And Locomotives Do This? anonw.com/2016/10/27/can… 2 hours ago
- Will The Third Runway At Heathrow Be Actually Built In The Near Future? anonw.com/?p=93121 https://t.co/z7AHCByoP4 18 hours ago
- Luton Trains Its Eye On Sub 30-Minute Express anonw.com/2016/10/26/lut… 1 day ago
- The Future Of The Watford DC Line anonw.com/2016/10/26/the… https://t.co/fA3FlgZGDL 1 day ago
- Building The Third Runway At Heathrow anonw.com/2016/10/25/bui… https://t.co/sRFKorjEVi 1 day ago
Site infoThe Anonymous Widower
Blog at WordPress.com.