Has Stuart Pearce Done Enough?
Certainly in my opinion, as his other team beat the Belgians 4-0 on the night.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail CrossRail 2 Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet IPEMU Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism Thameslink The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Walking Routes Around London Bridge Station anonw.com/2016/08/26/wal… https://t.co/PBoGHWynlr 1 hour ago
- Both Sides Of The Bermondsey Dive-Under – 26th August 2016 anonw.com/2016/08/26/bot… https://t.co/NzL7Ja3LXx 3 hours ago
- Cambridge North Station anonw.com/2016/08/26/cam… https://t.co/27z50oXv0H 14 hours ago
- London Gets A New Attraction On Monday anonw.com/2016/08/26/lon… 17 hours ago
- The Voters Can Spot A Bullshitter A Mile Away. anonw.com/2016/08/24/the… 2 days ago
Site infoThe Anonymous Widower
Blog at WordPress.com.