Where Can I Try A Kneeling Chair In Or Near To London Before I Buy One?

For much of the last forty years, I’ve used a kneeling chair, as it takes the pressure of my left knee, which has been dodgy since my twenties. The wheels feel off the last one about a dozen years ago, before I moved here.

But my knee is giving me trouble and I need a new kneeling chair.

I generally don’t buy many things before I can try them and I certainly wouldn’t buy a kneeling chair without a few minutes test.

Imagine the hassle of after assembling it, trying to put it back in the box, if it had made my knee worse.

So does anybody know where I can try out a kneeling chair, anywhere between Birmingham and Brighton or Norwich and Bristol?

April 23, 2022 - Posted by | World | ,

1. James, sorry to learn about your knee. There is a store in Marylebone https://www.backinaction.co.uk/stores where you can visit by appointment. Hope this helps.

Comment by James Martineau | April 23, 2022 | Reply

2. Thanks! That sounds exactly what I’m looking for.

Comment by AnonW | April 23, 2022 | Reply

3. I’d suggest contacting someone like Putnams a company I’ve come across and who supply the NHS, I’m sure they could give you the names of some specialist store that you can visit.

Comment by fammorris | April 23, 2022 | Reply

4. Hi from East Ham, I have not used this company myself but it looks like it might be what you are looking for. They have about 4 stores dotted around. https://www.backinaction.co.uk/london I messaged them to see if it is possible to come to store to try out some kneeling chairs and will let you know if I receive an answer. I cannot see why people can’t visit to try out. It seems the most sensible way to buy to me.

Comment by Ron Collins | April 23, 2022 | Reply

5. I have received a query acknowledgment as follows:
    Thank you for using our enquiry system. Your enquiry has been logged and will be answered by one of our shop staff shortly. We will log our reply on a secure section of our website and we will send you a further email to confirm this.

Why online? We have developed an online enquiry system to enhance customer service. Our system helps to build a conversation between you and our staff.It keeps all your questions and our replies in one place and allows all of our staff to see if they can assist with any area of extra expertise they are trained in. (Skilled Ergonomists, Alexander Teachers, Personal Fitness Instructors and Therapists use our enquiry system. It’s quite common for them to contribute on the more health-based enquiries).

You might like to visit your secure enquiry page now by clicking here:

(If the above link is not clickable, copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.)

Until one of our staff prepares a reply it will only show your initial enquiry. You may also like to check out our frequently asked questions page which may answer your question before we can (http://www.backinaction.co.uk/faq).

Thank you again for visiting our site.

Back in Action

I’ll let you know when I get a specific answer to query. Hope this helps.

Comment by Ron Collins | April 23, 2022 | Reply

6. Hi, Staples list one online, and a Google for Norwich lists them, as does Gumtree adverts.

Comment by jagracer | April 23, 2022 | Reply

7. Hi again, I have received a reply from Back in Action in answer to my query. It is as follows:
    Back in Action:

25/04/2022 11:06:50
    Hi Ron

We are open to see clients in the showroom so by all means please ask them to get in touch.

Depending on which store your colleague would like to visit, they may need to book an appointment in advance.

Please let me know what store would work best and then we could take it from there…?

Our London showroom is open as normal with no appointment booking needed,

Best Wishes

Craig

Good luck with your hunt!
    Ron