How To Win a Motor Race
I had to laugh at this article on the BBC web site. It seems that Turkmenistan is one of those countries, where what the President wants, the President gets!
I notice that he got elected last time by 97% of those who voted.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Building The Third Runway At Heathrow
- A Message To All Customers Of Currys/Dixons plc
- Can All Bi-Mode Trains And Locomotives Do This?
- Free Wi-Fi In Marks And Spencer
- The New Cannon Street Entrance To Bank Station
- What is a Selling Race?
- Meet Coventry's Battery Boffin Taking On Tesla
- Removing Fence Posts
- Felixstowe Docks and Landguard Fort
- Interaction Between Warfarin And Terbinafine
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail CrossRail 2 Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Electrification Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet IPEMU Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum My House New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism Thameslink The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Linking Chiltern To Crossrail anonw.com/2016/10/27/lin… 1 hour ago
- A Fur Coat And No Knickers Station anonw.com/2016/10/27/a-f… 3 hours ago
- Progress On The Cowley Branch anonw.com/2016/10/27/pro… https://t.co/uKLipG4hMV 3 hours ago
- Can All Bi-Mode Trains And Locomotives Do This? anonw.com/2016/10/27/can… 7 hours ago
- Will The Third Runway At Heathrow Be Actually Built In The Near Future? anonw.com/?p=93121 https://t.co/z7AHCByoP4 1 day ago
Site infoThe Anonymous Widower
Blog at WordPress.com.